Join Pak Navy, Government of Pakistan, Pak Navy has recently announced the new recruitment for PN Cadet (A-2024) term (Pakistan Navy Cadet). This is a great opportunity to join the Pakistan Navy as a PN Cadet for the Permanent Commission. Eligible applicants who are interested in joining as PN Cadets must register themselves at the official website before 26 November 2023.
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023 Permanent Service Commission Batch (A-2024)
Pakistan Navy job Advertisement 2023 of PN Cadet for permanent commission 2024 A term and online registration of PN cadet www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk is available from 12 to 26 Nov 2023.
Pak Navy offers Excellent jobs for Pakistan Navy cadets hiring for permanent commission. This is a golden opportunity to join the Pak Navy as a PN cadet 2024 A through a permanent commission. The online registration can done on Pak navy official website from 12 to 26 November. Interested and Eligible candidates can register themselves online by visiting the Navy website.
- Gender: Male
- Marital status:
- Married/Unmarried (Civilian)
- Age limit:
- Civilian: 16.5 to 21 years
- Service candidates:
- 17-23 years
- Height: 5′ 4″
|Marital status:||Married/Unmarried (Civilian)|
|Age limit As of 1st July 2024:||Civilian: 16.5 to 21 years, Service candidates: 17-23 years|
- Matric/O-level with min 60% marks
- Fsc/A-level with min 60% marks
- Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also with the subjects mentioned below
- a) Physics, Maths & Chemistry
- b) Physics, Maths & Computer Science
- c) Physics, Maths & Statistics
Candidates with O/A level must submit an HEC equivalence certificate
|Posted on:||12th November 2023|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date to Apply:||26 November 2023|
|No. of Vacancies:||Multiple|
How to Register to join Pakistan Navy?
- Applicants can register themselves for Pak Navy by visiting the official website of the Pakistan Navy.
Join Pakistan Navy as n cadet for permanent commission in term 2024-A
The information about Exams and Tests will be communicated via SMS by PNR & SC.
- The computer-based E-testing consists of different subjects Tests
- Intelligence Test (General Knowledge, English, Mathematics and Physics)
- The Test date will be sent to candidates through SMS by the PN Recruitment & Selection Center.
- After the test, the E-testing results will be declared after a short time
- The results of AJ & K candidates who appeared for PNR and SC Muzaffarabad Centre will be posted on the Pak Navy website.
- Successful candidates will be called to ISSB for further tests/ interviews.
- Candidates who are recommended by the ISSB have to pass a medical exam at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- The Final Selection or recruitment of the candidates will be based on merit at Naval Headquarters
- For any information or Queries related to Pak Navy jobs and other government jobs you can visit our website.