The Government of Pakistan, through the Pakistan Army, has released job opportunities in lower scales (BPS-1 to BPS-5) for civilian candidates at the General Headquarters (GHQ) of the Pakistan Army, situated in Rawalpindi. Becoming a civilian employee at GHQ is an appealing prospect due to the numerous advantages it offers. GHQ, under the Pakistan Army, provides its employees with special benefits, including free education and complimentary medical services.
GHQ Civilian Job Opportunities in 2023 for Civil Drivers, Security Guards, and Naib Qasid
In this GHQ Jobs 2023 advertisement, there are several openings available for Civil Drivers, Security Guards, Blue Printer, Junior Machine Man, Senior Binder, Attendant, Naib Qasid, Mess Waiter, and Cook, all of which are being advertised by the Pakistan Army at GHQ Rawalpindi. Additionally, higher-scale positions have already been announced by the Pakistan Army GHQ in Rawalpindi. If you are interested in applying for higher-scale civilian jobs, please refer to this article for more details.
|Posted date:||04 October, 2023|
|Jobs Location:||Pak Army General Headquarters GHQ Rawalpindi|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Diploma, Intermediate and Graduation|
|Age Limit:||18-30 Years|
|No. of Vacancies:||120|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date||16th October, 2023|
|Salary||35000 to 55000 PKR/Month|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having relevant qualification/ experience for recruitment against the following vacant posts to Join General Headquarters (GHQ) as Civilian employee.
|Sr NO||Name of Post||No Of Post|
|1||Security Guard BPS-5||74|
|2||Civil Driver BPS-4||03|
|4||Junior Mashine Man||01|
|7||Naib Qasid BPS-1||32|
How To Apply For GHQ Jobs 2023 For Civilian
- Online Application Form is available on the website www.amdte-rect.gov.pk to apply online.
- Only Online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to provide a postal address and valid/active mobile number.
- Call letters for tests and interviews will be placed on the official website amdte-rect.gov.pk.
- Written tests and interviews will be conducted at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, and Quetta.
- The last date to apply online is 16 October 2023.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
The schedule for the test and interview will be communicated to eligible candidates through SMS.